Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Room Makeover

I wish that I had thought about this post before. I just redid our old office into my own little sanctuary (i.e. craft room--or as we say, Mommy's Office). However, I never took any before pictures. So unless you were one who saw it before you will not be wowed by the transformation. I am proud of it so I thought I would post pictures since that is all I was able to focus on last week.







This week I am redoing my old craft/storage/trashed room into a new bedroom for my oldest son. Maybe I will take some pictures of its bareness before I decorate it up and then someday when I have finally got all the bedding, curtains and pictures made and put up I will post another blog of a transformed room.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am totally wowed!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Very cute new room! Does this mean we can't sleep there when we come to visit? The old office was our unofficial bedroom. ;)

Colleen said...

I'm so jealous. I would LOVE to have a room like that! Right now my sewing machine is on a folding table in my family room. 2 days ago I came out of my bedroom to find my sewing machine on the floor with the spool of thread unwound all over the floor. Tyler moved the sewing machine so that he could use the folding table to climb up high to get into things he's not supposed to touch. Lovely huh? Now I need to go finish sewing my curtains so I can put the sewing machine away until I'm ready for my next project.

ShaRee said...

Your a great organzier...When would you like to come to my home?